Friday, March 18, 2011

"It Contains This"- the life work of Jeff Foster.


"Nothing I say is the gospel truth. I am just a bird singing my song, for the sheer joy of it. That is my freedom. My song is neither 'true' nor 'false' - it is merely music. You are free to listen to this music, or walk away. To sing your song back to me, or not. That is your freedom. Either way, this singing goes on until it doesn't. The universe sings to itself. Tweet Tweet!"

"The wave in the ocean, experiencing itself as broken and incomplete, seeks wholeness. Experiencing homesickness, it seeks home. And all the while, the wave is a perfect expression of the very wholeness it is seeking. There is no wave separate from the ocean. Already being home, we seek home. And the play goes on...."

Jeff Foster


Photo by Amelia PS.

No comments: