Thursday, July 8, 2010

Space visitation


Read Orfeo Angelucci's account of his encounter with otherworldly beings.

Here is an excerpt below:

Above the exquisite strains of melody, the voice said:
“Beloved friend of Earth, we baptize you now in the
true light of the worlds eternal.”

A blinding white beam flashed from the dome of the
craft. Momentarily I seemed partially to lose
consciousness. Everything expanded into a great
shimmering white light. I seemed to be projected
beyond Time and Space and was conscious only of
light, Light, LIGHT! Orfeo, Earth, the past were as
nothing, a dark dream of a moment. And that dream
unfolded before my eyes in swift panorama. Every
event of my life upon Earth was crystal clear to me —
and then memory of all of my previous lives upon Earth
returned. IN THAT SUBLIME MOMENT I KNEW
THE MYSTERY OF LIFE! Also, I realized with a
terrible certainty that we are all - each one of us -
TRAPPED IN ETERNITY and ALLOTTED ONLY
ONE BRIEF AWARENESS AT A TIME!

I am dying, I thought. I have been through this
death before in other earthly lives. This is death! Only
now I am in ETERNITY, WITHOUT BEGINNING
AND WITHOUT END. Then slowly everything
resolved into radiant light, peace and indescribable
beauty. Free of all falsity of mortality I drifted in a
timeless sea of bliss.

No comments: